If you are on Twitter, there’s a good chance you’ve seen commentary from our guest today Sassy MD. She is a 4th year medical student and gives an unfiltered commentary on the trials and tribulations of med school, life, deciding what shoes to wear, and even the internal dialogue about her attendings.
In this episode
- using twitter for mentorship
- interview advice on how to answer “what is your greatest weakness”
- integrating ‘nontraditional’ education into early learning
- the importance of textbooks
- the side of emergency medicine you don’t learn on rotations (it’s the clerical duties!)
- choosing a specialty