Curbside consult with electrophysiologist Randy Jones MD about the fine points of atrial fibrillation managment.
Atrial fibrillation management…including
- Proper pad placement.
- The difference between a-fib and a-flutter.
- How much energy to use.
- What to do when that nice sinus rhythm after cardioversion turns back into a-fib.
- What’s the deal with mixing calcium channel and beta blockers?
- The best agents for acute rate control.
- Do we need to worry about ventricular dysrhythmias after cardioversion?
- IV Procainamide for emergency department cardioversion of a-fib